Monday 8 February 2016

Vision Mixing

So this is a bit high tech for us but I found it fascinating to see how vision mixing works on a high budget feature. The differences are not too dissimilar as I understood most of the numbers, most of them being numbers to keep in time with the song and rhythm, and the others being cameras or camera shots. What I gathered was there are two main cameras A and B and the big numbers are camera shots. I could be wrong, I'm just using my initiative.



The assistant director uploaded the footage to Facebook saying;


"Every shot in the show was designed and scripted by our director Alex Rudzinski. My job was to execute that plan. You hear me calling shot numbers and camera moves carefully coordinated with the music."

Again this might not be relevant to anything I do but I thought I would put it on the blog anyways as I found it interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment