Monday 14 March 2016

Production: Team Allurement!

After a successful pitch (to see it, click here) I liked to think I did well with my outside of the box approach with the Facebook profile (Brownie points please). We then had a lunch break while Mike and Di sorted out groups and job roles. I got the main job role I wanted which was great! I am also looking forward to working closely with Jamie since we haven't before.

Allurement


  • Writer and Editor: Jamie Jones
  • Director: Sarah Maher
  • Producer: Shaun Hunt
  • Camera Op: Ethan Turley
  • Sound Op: Connor Welsh

One thing we realised is that Connor was in two productions as sound op which could be problematic if we find out our shoots clash. Hopefully we can plan it enough to avoid this.

After a quick team briefing/meeting, we were all set to go! Very exciting stuff!


A photo posted by Sarah Joy (@sarahtrix) on

No comments:

Post a Comment