Tuesday 1 March 2016

LSD Live - Export

Turns out my export was 366gb full quality (it is half an hour long with cuts but I wasn't expecting it to be this big!) So I've had to scale it down using different export types on Avid (I also tried one online using a website called clipchamp.com). 

The first one I exported on Avid managed to scale it down to 75gb but looked really squished. I then tried the website which took ages to scale down, but eventually it worked and was at 380mb. The video below is this video.



Me and Yiannis then had a look at different format options on Avid and managed to scale down the video as well as the quality. I feel bad for loosing the quality. I also thought of uploading it in parts in full quality but would have been very small parts and a full gig would be better. We managed to get this one down to 1.18gb which is better and is better quality than the clipchamp one.




Nope I got this wrong, turns out the clipchamp one is better quality and can be viewed in HD whereas the Avid one can't. My predictions were wrong. Don't understand how a 1gb one is better quality than a 300mb one but ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment