Wednesday 20 April 2016

Transcendium



Today I helped out as 'backup camera op' for some of the level 5's. Only a few of us turned up to shoot, with no main camera man, so I was promoted. We all got set up on location near Stockton.



The room was very small but we all managed to squeeze in to set up. However, Tori soon got a phone call from the main actor saying he couldn't film this week! He could have let us know sooner and he apparently said that he could make it that week! Actors. 


So we all watched Terminator and discussing more actors for tomorrow (I sadly couldn't help tomorrow as I am on my own film shoot). But I put a few names forward for actors. And also what shots they could do in the meantime/filler shots. 

Tori made us all sandwiches and gave us money to get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment