Wednesday 13 April 2016

Other Minor Roles

While filling out the call sheets for the weekend, we needed to fill in the gaps of other roles such as catering and wardrobe, etc.

We have decided to give the actors some money towards their own meals and to ideally bring their own (I was trying to find something vegan friendly for Jo but failed). I am in charge of catering on Saturday as I bought some picnic props such as sandwiches (I bought Jo a salad and tofu. Yeahh that's vegan friendly right?) 

We are all donating our own props to the shoot (but me and Jamie are mostly supplying the gothic and pastel furnishings).

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/i-volunteer-as-tribute-gif

I have volunteered as tribute to be make up and wardrobe. I have done some make up tests so I know what I am after, and wardrobe as I have a basic knowledge of sewing (I needed to adjust a dress for one of our actors).

No comments:

Post a Comment