Friday 15 April 2016

IS THIS POSSIBLE????

I've had a quick idea for next years digital production module but I have no idea if it is 1) close to the brief 2) too impossible/challenging, but basically seeing Muse and ELO live inspired me to think of this.

Big gigs have big screens to show the action of the band to the whole arena so if people can't see, they can watch the screens.


I had an idea that since we need to make a live stream next year for digital production with vision mixing (don't know the exact brief but I know the level 5's did a live stream!). But basically, we would live stream and vision mix a live gig of a band. You could also direct it so it goes fast for fast bits of the song and would be challenging! I know a band that is wanting publicity and would want to be a part of this and are currently recording a new originals (which I will put up here once they go online).

But I am worried it will be too challenging as we have dwindling numbers in digital and requires a lot of work. We can even have lighting people in the studio to control gels and lights. There's loads of jobs, everyone would be busy. 

This is just an idea and something a bit different to a drama/series.

No comments:

Post a Comment