Wednesday 11 November 2015

MM&I - The Studio Shoot

The studio shoot today went really well. I did want my crew to be there for 12:30pm so we had time to set up. One *not naming names* showed up late. My narrator turned up exactly on time, but the equipment was not set up and ready. After apologising to the narrator, we set up and got started.

We nailed all the shots I wanted and kept the lads happy experimenting with their new toy; the fig rig, for one of my shots, since we had plenty of time at the end. 




Thanks again to Jamie Gibson (my narrator), the level 5's that threw chocolate coins on my head and Ryan Siggers for taking pictures and this video!



Today I furthered my knowledge of the studio lights, importance of setting up early and to never let Richard near chocolate coins. They seem to magically disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment