Monday 30 November 2015

CCAD The Advert - Digital Production

Today we had to do loads of juggling around but we actually managed to get a lot done. Sadly, I didn't get any production stills as we were just to busy (and I may have forgot :S ) We quickly got all the paperwork done so we could book out equipment and start filming. We filmed most of the interior shots today (stalls, seminar room, editing suite) apart from the studio and gallery which we will be filming on Thursday as that's when the level 5's will be rehearsing their live stream (we want to observe them). 

Meeting minutes, risk assessments, etc. are all on the Moodle.

On Wednesday we are also looking to film some of the building site of where the new build will be and also some of the exterior of the Uni. Forecast looks good for this time of year too which is a plus. 


Richard also wanted to film for his Me, Myself and I today. But things got really confusing when he wanted Andrew to film me and Andy filming Richard doing his Me, Myself and I. I (strongly) suggested to not do this as it would complicate booking forms and just us in general, plus we will be filming the level 5's doing their project so it's a bit redundant. After a while arguing, he realised and agreed with me. 

Overall, today was a successful day's filming. Got quite a lot done. AND OUR FILM CREW HOODIES CAME!!! We could have really done with them earlier for my Me, Myself and I with a few curious caravan people looking at us on the beach, but at least we have them now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment