Friday 3 November 2017

Prop - Filming

Today was a bit of a bumpy ride. It took a while to get out of the seminar to film and set up. I was hoping to get everything done on the morning and in a few hours (which I did) as I had thorough plans and shot lists. I asked Jamie to film the behind the scenes stuff which were very important to the video, and Beth to model for a few of the shots. I'm greatful they gave up a few hours to help me out. It ran quite smoothly on a whole (apart from a bulb on a red head going off as soon as I wanted to film the three point lighting set up). 

Picture by Jamie

The only major issue I had was the shadows on the bunny didn't quite work, so the voice over seems a bit weird and overreacting to a bunny. My survey results also suffered for it as it doesn't generate the emotion I wanted. I will still include it in my final video, I just need to say it didn't work because I did voice over first, and what I have just mentioned above. A bit of an inconvenience. I've just had to put all the footage of the bunny that looks vaguely scary at that point instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment