Thursday 16 November 2017

Not The Perfect Cheesecake/Conclusion

My export turned out a bit off center which is annoying (but at least it's in sync, it wasn't the first time I exported!) but I don't have time to change it, so I will just have to live with it. I also don't have time to cut out some of the pauses so it's about 20 seconds over my 5 minutes (I'm sure this is fine). The Kinetic Typography is also not perfect (as covered before, the end transitions don't match the start ones). Some of the visuals do not match the voice over (such as the bunny) which could not be fixed as I didn't know the shadows on the bunny would not work. The survey is also not perfect, and some of them disagree with my original aims, so I can use this as part of my Primary research in my presentation and say what went wrong and how I could improve it. 

Overall, my research is probably the strongest part of the module, with an essay to back up what I have learnt. I have put a lot of effort into the module, so it's a shame some things did not work and I didn't have time to correct them (e.g. the off center render). 

No comments:

Post a Comment