Monday 19 February 2018

Echoes of Silence Extra/ITV News

This afternoon, ITV Tyne Tees news came in to do a feature on the college after Sir Ridley Scott mentioned CCAD in his BAFTA acceptance speech. A life goal of mine was to appear on TV so I followed the crowd and tried to get in as much as possible. There were two cameras so naturally I gravitated towards the second camera, but I ended up putting make-up on Andrew somehow. The news reporter then did a few VoxPops of us, I panicked and pretty much just repeated what the news reporter said. 


Luckily I was dressed for the occasion as I was filming with Echoes of Silence as an extra afterwards. I also took a few behind the scenes pictures and also put eye shadow on Graham's knuckles to took a bit bruised and bloodied. The shoot went quite smoothly, however I couldn't get the ear piece in my ear very well. It managed to stay in for about a minute at one point so there should be stuff to work with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment