Thursday 29 March 2018

Trailers

For Newcastle Film Festival, we had a choice of making a trailer for the film. This would be good for marketing as well as another box to tick on the application form. So I did a quick edit, luckily I knew the film well and what shots look good. With a bit of help from the director for artistic vision, we came up with this.

Cirque du Muerte - Trailer from Janice Lee on Vimeo.

The director liked this so much they requested a one of Onion Man (which I am 10x prouder of). Again had a few creative outputs as I didn't know the film as well, but it looks very cool. I think I have found my calling haha! Also had to alter the aspect ratio as the footage at the moment had the film peaking through in the back. I edited both trailers in Premiere Pro mostly for ease as I have it at home and also on all of the Uni computers. Basically made an adjustment layer and changed a few of the settings. Learnt a new skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment