Monday 19 March 2018

Echoes Stand In

Today I was a stand in for the computer voice in Echoes of Silence, as well as just generally helping out. Most of which was trying to work the long LED lights to make it stay constantly on blue. Got there eventually! Found out that my voice was echoing and thought it would be better to ring me from across the room, which still echoed, so I was in a room (which I was grateful for in the end as it was very cold! I know now for Hope that I need more heaters, blankets and hand warmers). I said I was up for it tomorrow but had to be at home, but this was fine as it was just a phone call. However I think the director had a lot more to worry about the next day so it didn't happen. At least I did what I could to get everything set up easier and quicker on the Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment