Tuesday 4 April 2017

Tag - A Quick Update

Got a message very early morning today saying we can't shoot at the house we had planned to as the guy is away and is also away for Easter. I wanted to get something filmed with Detective Haggard this week as he goes into surgery soon so time is off the essence. I suggested my place (but the big number on the glass is an issue) and Hutton Halls (good, but it's a very big front door, and could also be an issue over Easter). We decided to call it off to sort out another location with a smaller door and that didn't look too grand. The director said he was going to sort out something for tomorrow, but I'll be honest, I can't get equipment booking and risk assessments out that fast as I was on Circus all day. 

Progress has again, slowed down, and is really stressing me out (I am not cut out to be a producer, but I have been trying my best!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment