Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tag - Doomed to Fail?

Today we were supposed to be filming the very first scene at the Grand Hotel for Tag, but quite a few issues happened resulting in having to cancel the shoot. Firstly, our original actors dropped out on the Friday as they couldn't make the Tuesday, so I put out an emergency casting call. There was little interest, and no one willing to send in any previous work so I could see that they can act (as this scene is very dialogue heavy). I emailed The Grand on the Monday (no actors confirmed) to confirm we had the room tomorrow but the roof maintenance is taking longer than expected so we could no longer film in there (not sure how long for). So, hopefully we can film it again after Easter and with the original actors.

I still haven't heard back from the actor going into surgery (it was supposed to be a few weeks ago, he's also away at the end of the month, and has a lot of work on. I will try and get him in one day to do his last scene, as long as he still has both arms). 

On a plus note, we finally have a Sam! So we can organise his and Oren's scenes after Easter. We just need to find and confirm a location. 

Quick side note, I also went in yesterday (on my Birthday) to be an actor for The Heist (brownie points? haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment