Friday 30 December 2016

LP2 - The Pitch

I procrastinated today and quickly started the pitch for the next module. A lot still needs to be done which I will update when I have more details and more research.

The Cereal Killer is my own idea, but other people are screenwriting it (as I know I can't write to save a life). The circus idea is being written by Janice and I have little information on it. We have worked together on this idea so we are pitching it together. It's based on the Production Design's set so Norman is going to show us around when we get back so we have more of an idea what we have to work with.

Update 06.01.17: I have finished the pitch today, and we went to Production Design the other day and took pics of the progress so far. The whole set will be finished in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment