Wednesday 28 December 2016

Day 2 and 3 Filming

Today we unexpectedly went filming while I was at home and the weather was nice and was too short notice to get my camera op down (plus it was during Christmas!) They will still be credited as main camera op, and my Mam stepped in as assistant. It went well and we spent the whole day filming. It was a bit stressful trying to make sure I had everything filmed. I also completely forgot about costume change but I was assured that I was sweating over the small things and no one would notice.

It took a few attempts (hence why it took all day) to get everything as my Mam had never operated a camera before (she did well considering though, and did a pull focus shot I wanted). 

I then went back to Hartlepool the next day to get a few pick up shots I forgot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment