Saturday 14 April 2018

Letterheads

I have made some letterheads to add to my self promotion documents. Letterheads are a lot more professional and clients can see contact details at a glance. These can be useful not just for sending letters, but for minute meetings, legal notices or just general communication (https://www.minutemanpress.co.za/news/uses-of-letterheads-8/). 

Screengrab of my current website for reference/synergy

Vistaprint has a default one that goes with my business card however I really don't like it. It's not obvious that I'm a cinematographer and it's very plain.

Contact details go at the bottom but have censored them for privacy

Next one I found was a bit too posh. Couldn't read the writing and the lens was a bit too colourful. My website it quire straightforward.


Next one matches the colour and shapes of my website a bit more but again, it's not obvious that I'm a cinematographer.


Last one was my original business card design. Even though this was a bit plain as a business card, it works well as a letterhead. It also matches my website; the shapes, the colour, and it's also obvious my work includes cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment