Thursday 9 March 2017

The Last Ones - Quick Update

Just an update, I auditioned for The Last Ones as I know how hard getting an actor can be and they were really struggling to fill roles (plus I can scream really well). I was not expecting to get a role but I did! I have made sure it won't clash with any of our filming as luckily Circus is night shoots and I only have a few lines/few days filming. I will also be bringing my camera for production stills and to post on the course Instagram. It's also a bit of experience for me to see how Final Majors are produced, giving me a heads up for next year. We are filming on the 15th for my flashback scene and also another day for the support group and toilet scene. I am also being supplied a costume due to a lot of fake blood on set! Fun times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment