Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Grand Hotel - Recce

I sent an email to The Grand Hotel on Friday to see if we could do some tests on Tuesday. Having received no reply, we popped by on Monday for a recce and to confirm if Tuesday was still okay. I looked very professional with felt tip all over my hands from doing arts and crafts before for Circus.

We had a look around the Ballroom and there are huge windows on the ground floor but not a very nice view of a car park. We noticed a few more prettier ones on the top floor, so we asked nicely if we could have a look. We did, and it looks fab! There's also plug sockets nearby that we can use for red heads. 

 

We asked if Tuesday (the original plan) was still okay to do test footage, and they said it was fine. I booked out all the equipment but couldn't turn up due to me being camera op for Circus and doing tests that day. I heard that the ballroom was being used when they turned up and gave them an email to ask about dates. At the moment, next Tuesday and Wednesday are free, but can change up to a day before, so I am emailing again next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment