Thursday 3 December 2015

MM&I - First Draft

Yayyy!! First draft!! Quite proud of it so far. The big gaps are to be filled with super 8 and found footage Lee is to convert for me from VHS to digital. It has been a week since I have given him it, so I'm losing hope that it will be done in time. So I'm going to have to put something else in instead for now. Would be fab if he did do it in time though!



I asked for feedback on Facebook and other social networks. One person said that they would have liked more variety of paper shaking noises in the credits, which I have put in today. I also made a change to the blue found footage clip of the gig used during the drum sequence as the low quality of it detracts from the film. Apart from that, I have received nothing but good feedback for it! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment