Monday 19 September 2016

Digital Production - Ideas

I had one idea a while back to film a live gig but the band has fell through and I just don't think it will be possible. Also linking it to the brief, it requires set pieces and a second unit. So I have another basic idea which needs developing if it gets the go ahead. It's a courtroom drama. We don't need a jury, possibly only the judge, the victim and the accused. The second unit can be flashbacks of the murder. Also there can be a big plot twist at the end (which I'm working on but I'm not saying because spoilers). 

(23/09/16) I told the lecturer about this idea today and a courtroom setting might be difficult and a better idea might be like a murder mystery in The Grand Hotel (kind of like live Cluedo!) and people can live chat about who they think did it.

I also had another idea of a live news broadcast where aliens attack and everyone think's it's real- a little bit like War of the Worlds but in a modern setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment