Monday 25 July 2016

Wynyard Hall: Filming Day 1

Today me, Liam and Lee turned up and went straight to work filming the different rooms in the mansion at 9am. Since Brad is still on holiday, Lee took over role as director and I took over as the interviewer. I also did sound for the interviews while Liam did camera. Beckie was very helpful and made sure we were catered for and set each room when we were ready to move onto the next one.

We then did a few interviews on the afternoon. Lee went to go get something so me and Liam interviewed Sir Brian.

We were supposed to have a lunch break after Sir John's interview but the next person (Anne?) came down after, not giving us a chance to have dinner or just a sit down. She wanted loads of screen time! We filmed her saying different things for the rest of the day. I felt a bit redundant and looked down on, calling us "amateurs" and just being a bit hostile. Anyway, we stayed professional and soldiered on despite us dying of hunger.



Safe to say we were all dead later. We didn't finish until 5:30pm, and I was going out on the night (I nearly fell asleep).

Overall a good days filming but very drained as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment