Monday 20 June 2016

Wynyard Hall Recce

Soon after the tech dem, we went on a Location Recce. We also took the Blackmagic to test for 'flicker' (some of the lights can cause a strobing effect on the camera). Feeling severely under-dressed, with multiple people in dresses and suits, we were greeted by two lovely women guiding us around the place. We even got in a minibus to the garden (very dangerous driving though).

One of the people said that they no longer wanted the Spa filming (something about it being always busy? I was a bit disappointed by this as I was looking forward to the Spa, but Lee is going to chase this up.

Another bombshell was dropped and now they want 4 videos, and an interview with Sir John (not sure who this is! I will have to research!) 

The place is stunning! Huge doors and ceilings and a beautiful garden. And even a little shop!! I will have to get a souvenir.

I also need to chase up about expenses and if food is catered for.


No comments:

Post a Comment